Two Way Radio Communications Service Technician
Point to Point Communications is currently recruiting for a Service Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, installing, maintaining, repairing and modifying RF equipment and Canopy equipment.Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots, installs, maintains, repairs and modifies mobile and fixed radio and wireless communications equipment
- Maintains positive customer relations
- On call responsibilities
- Maintain infrastructure for select customer accounts
- Reads technical journals and/or manuals, attends seminars and appropriate professional development workshops to learn about job related equipment
- Completes work orders in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of paperwork being completed
- Discuss equipment operation and problems with customer personnel to determine if repair is required
- Works with other departments to evaluate and confirm customer requirements when required
- Performs installation of infrastructure
- Provides assistance and support to co-workers
- Perform radio programming
- Prepares reports and correspondence as required
- Reviews Motorola service bulletins as released and communications necessary information when required
- Represents the Company or department at meetings as requested
- Establishes and maintains positive and professional working relationships with co-workers and managers
Required skills and qualifications
Valid G license. Experience with Motorola Astro systems, consoles (gold series) and Smartnet trunking. Experience with Broadband equipment. Post secondary education, strong attention to detail and multitasking skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
Wage is based on prior experience and education. As well as offering competative wages Point to Point Communications offers our team an extensive health benefits and dental plan, company contributing RRSP's, annual salary reviews and a company vehicle.
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply for the Two Way Radio Communications Service Technician position.
Need Technical Support?
If you need technical support, please contact our support department by e-mail at or contact us by phone at 705-730-1360 (local) or 1-888-730-1360 (toll-free).
If you have a non-technical support related inquiry please fill out our Contact Form.
If you need technical support, please contact our support department with our Online form or contact us by phone at 705-730-1360 (local) or 1-888-730-1360 (toll-free).