Ready to sign up for Point to Point Broadband Internet Service?
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Browse our Business or Residential service plans to find out which plan works best for you.
2. We receive your contract and your order is processed.
3. Within 3-5 days, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for installation.
4. Our technician arrives and performs a site check to ensure that you have an acceptable signal strength to one of our towers, and if so, the technician will recommend the best possible location for install of our module.
5. The module is installed and an RJ45 (ethernet) jack will be installed in the interior of your building/residence.
6. You are required to provide a broadband router which will allow you to use multiple computers on our connection. Our technician will assist you with programming your unique IP address into your router.*
7. Open an internet browser and surf. You're done!
* Please note that our Network Operations Centre or technicians will not configure security or other features into your router. For help with further programming of your router, please see the manufacturer website.
If you need technical support, please contact our support department with our Online form or contact us by phone at 705-730-1360 (local) or 1-888-730-1360 (toll-free).